Thursday 4 October 2012

Freeman facial mask reviews

Freeman Clay mask Avocado and Oatmeal
Let me first say that i discovered this mask through the beauty gurus on Youtube. they had positive reviews on this product. So i thought to myself, i could try it as it costs only about $7.

 Good for people with combination skin type

Application; I apply it on my face 10 minutes taking a shower. I rinse it off in the shower my rubbing my fingers gently on my face. I use this once a week.

Pros; Very smoothing
         Smells really good (sweet and oatmeal)
         Minimizes the appearance of large pores around my cheek area
         Less breakouts
         Shrink the size of active pimples
        
Cons; The packaging (it gets messy after 5-6 use)

Overall; It is an affordable product, it works and eventually you can see results after 2 weeks of use.



Freeman clay mask - Mint & lemon
Application; I apply this one 3 times a week. Same steps, i apply it 10 minutes before taking a shower. After 5 min of application, i can feel a tingling sensation on my skin and a cooling effect, it feels kind of refreshing after a long day of work.

Pros Perfect for people with oily skin
           Can see the excess oil around your pores on the t zone when applied
          Refreshing cooling sensation
          Smells like lemon
          Reduces the size of pores
          Prevents break outs
         Dry up active pimples

Cons; No cons

These 2 masks are worth trying for what they cost. I love them and i've been using them for 1 month now. My skin is now less prone to breakouts and it's more smooth.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment